Meet Our FLEET
Blue Martini70ft mothership
70ft Mothership Blue martini
Blue Martini is Far North Sports Fishing’s flagship; a luxury live-aboard 70 foot motor cruiser. Its superbly appointed interior with luxurious finishes is fully air-conditioned. Living areas include a saloon, sundeck, indoor and outdoor dining areas, barbecue and swim deck with an outdoor shower. It is fully equipped with state-of-the-art Furuno navigation systems, a hi-tech entertainment system including iPod dock, games and extensive movie/music selection (all running off 240v power). Blue Martini is powered by two Gardner diesel engines, has a cruising speed of 8.5 knots and a cruising range of 10,000 miles.
- Gardner diesel engines
- Cruising speed of 8.5 knots
- Cruising range of 10,000 miles
- Sleeping accommodation for up to 8 guests across 3 guest bedrooms
- 2 guest rooms equipped with ensuite bathrooms, plus shared bathroom facilities
- 3 separate levels and multiple dining areas
- State-of-the-art Furuno navigation systems
- Hi-tech entertainment system
- Commercial quality galley for our chef to prepare your evening meals
- Fully licensed bar
- Onboard tackle shop
- Substantial fuel storage capacity to allow for remote area access and centre console operations
Blue Martini Tours
Blue Martini is used on all 4 to 8 night liveaboard mothership packages.
Saltaire36ft custom sportfisher
Saltaire has witnessed some of the most exciting fishing to be experienced on the Great Barrier Reef, the coral sea and beyond to the vast reaches of the untamed waters of Papua New Guinea. Based in the Reef Marina Port Douglas, 30 nautical miles north of Cairns and a short run to the barrier reef, Saltaire is available for popper casting for giant trevally, light tackle, heavy tackle, reef fishing and personalised charters including cruising, snorkelling and diving.
With comfort, speed and great service on your side you will be amongst the serious action on offer whether it will be giant black marlin, pelagic species, giant trevally or classic reef fish. Being a boat constructed from foam core it is fast and light weight making it an affordable game fishing boat.
- Powered by twin Cummins QSB engines
- Cummins Genset
- Air Conditioned Cabin
- 4 x berths with toilet and shower
- Spacious galley
- Back deck freezer
- Game chair or light tackle station
- Latest Simrad electronics
- Quality Shimano rods and reels, ranging from Stella Spin reels to Tiagra 130s
Port Douglas Gameboat Day Trips.
20ft Centre Consoles
20ft Hooker Centre consoles
The centre console configuration provides clients both a practical and comfortable layout across many styles of fishing from popper and saltwater fly fishing to trolling and reef fishing. Each centre console is fully guided – skippered by one of our expert local guides.
- Yamaha 100HP outboards
- Equipped with Garmin electronics
- Fully guided
20ft Centre Console Tours
All 4 to 8 night liveaboard mothership packages use the 20ft centre consoles.