Your invitation to explore reefs and islands home to an amazing variety of species. 4 & 5 night trip options
Northern Explorer Trips explore reefs and islands home to an amazing variety of species
- Fishing the beautiful coral reefs of North Queensland
- GT casting, trolling, jigging and light tackle reef flats fishing
- 70ft mothership and a range of guided 20ft centre consoles
- 4 night (3 days) and 5 night (4 days) trips
- Maximum of 8 anglers per trip
Northern Explorers give you a chance to fish off each of our vessels, with a maximum of 8 anglers per trip. Accommodation is twin-share or triple-share aboard the mothership, and you will rotate between the centre consoles for a unique fishing experience at each location. You can book a Northern Explorer trip as either an individual angler, or you can talk to us about customised pricing options for whole boat bookings.
Locations & Species
The pristine reefs and islands visited on our Northern Explorer trips offer a truly unique adventure. We fish different areas of the the reefs and islands each week so that each group of lucky anglers are fishing an area that receives minimal fishing pressure.
The locations we fish are chosen each week by the guides based on weather, previous fishing and time of year. Our objective is to choose the best area to take you on your trip to ensure the best fishing experience for all of the key species we target.
Boats Used on This Trip
Northern Explorer trips use our 70ft Mothership and a range of guided 20ft centre consoles. We cater for a maximum of 8 anglers per charter. We can cater for whole boat bookings of up to 8 anglers on request.
Northern Explorer trips offer you the following fishing options throughout the areas visited:
- GT lurecasting
- Light tackle trolling for a range of pelagics and reef species
- Flats fishing for permit, GTs, goldens and blue bastards
- Light tackle jigging and soft plastic fishing
- Micro jigging and light tackle lurecasting over the reef flats for a huge range of species
- General reef fishing
If you’d like to instantly receive the latest dates and prices for all our trips, click here.
If you’d like more information about the breathtaking fishing experiences we offer, get our info pack!