For larger groups, we have the option of booking out our 80ft mothership and range of centre consoles for up to 12 anglers. For groups of 9 anglers we use our range of 18-25ft centre consoles as the fishing boats with three anglers per boat. For groups of more than 9 anglers we add our 19ft centre console into the mix, for up to 3 anglers.
Choose from any of the trip options on our Rates and Dates Schedule and contact our office to find out which dates are still available for a whole boat group. There are options to adjust the start or finish date for your trip to suit your group’s time availability and budget.
We have over 15 years experience catering to whole boat bookings, corporate groups and organising small group events onboard our 80ft Mothership. We recommend that you contact us with your exact requirements and let us propose the ideal package for you.
Locations & Species
Whole boat bookings are available on all our package options for a unique experience that all guests will long remember, whether they are passionate anglers, or just want to experience something special.
- We cater for the most avid angler or casual guests just wanting a good time, good food and plenty of fun
- We arrange calmwater anchorages all trip for those with seasickness concerns.
- We have an onboard chef and hostess and can cater to any level of dining you require.
- Our trips are extremely cost effective when compared to other venue based events.
Boats Used on This Trip
Whole Boat trips use our 80ft Mothership and a range of guided 18-25ft centre consoles. We cater for whole group bookings of 9 to 12 anglers. We fish with 3 anglers on each of the centre consoles. You’ll rotate between all the boats during your trip to experience everything that each location has to offer.
Fishing Options and Other Activities
All Ultimate Adventure trips offer you the following fishing options, you can choose to do some or all of the following:
- GT lurecasting
- Light tackle lurecasting the reef flats
- Light tackle trolling for a range of pelagics and reef species
- Light tackle jigging and soft plastic fishing
- General reef fishing
- Snorkelling the untouched wonders of the outer Great Barrier Reef
- Remote beach exploration
- Far North Queensland cultural experiences (feeding the Queensland Groupers in Cooktown, tour of the Lockhart River Art Centre, traditional dancing on Masig Island)
Travel & General Information
Each of our trips has its own unique departure and return points, depending on the trip you have chosen and the specific logistics involved. Nomad Sportfishing organises all transfers on behalf of our guests to ensure your ongoing connections are as convenient and hassle-free as possible. The cost for these transfers is covered by the transfer fee listed for each trip in our Rates and Dates. Please contact us for full itineraries with flight times and all logistics for your chosen trip.
If you’d like to instantly receive the latest dates and prices for all our trips, click here.
If you’d like more information about the breathtaking fishing experiences we offer, get our info pack!